What if you make the time and take this fantastic opportunity which offers the end of the year to declutter your mind? Have you wondered how your life would change if you become more focused on what you want?
As Katrina Mayer said “Clutter isn’t just in your home, attic, garage or office. Clutter is also in your mind, and it distracts you from the amazing things you are meant to do.”
So what can you do to declutter your mind and make space for new things in your life?
- Learn to accept what is. We can’t change what happened to us, but we can decide how we respond to the situation.
- Practice kindness to yourself. Remember you are human with all that the human experience brings.
- Allow yourself to release guild and fear that stops you from progressing and moving forward.
- Remember you can’t control everything! Give it a go and let go of control and see what happens!
- Begin to use your imagination in positive ways and visualise what is important to you.
- Set and intent and practice focusing your energy on what you want rather than what you don’t want. Concentrating on what you want, instead of what you don’t can help you to accomplish your goals.
- Remember it’s OK to be vulnerable!
- Find the things that don’t serve any purpose in your life and have the courage to let go. Only when we give up of old situations, emotions, and habits, we can create space for new, fresh things to arrive in our lives.
So why not begin with committing yourself to change just one thing that you have been avoiding or postponing for such a long time.
Perhaps you wish to quit smoking, conquer fear or phobia, get rid of procrastination and start to be more proactive in your life.
Call today at 07955351059 to find out how can hypnotherapy support your subconscious mind in the process of change.